STATUS UPDATE, Important!
Hello DINT Community!
This update should clarify what the DINT Project Team has been working on and what you should expect over the next couple weeks.
Before we get into what we’ve been working on, one thing we continue to do is work closely with our blockchain advisor, Anders Johnsson. Anders has been instrumental in helping us select our next steps very carefully. For anyone unfamiliar with blockchain advisors, they are deep subject matter experts in the crypto space and we are fortunate enough to have one of the best advisors in the industry. https://www.247blocklabs.com/experts.php.
Now, to answer some of your questions, here is what we've been working on:
1) We got our own server in one of Hetzner’s Data Centers. This decision will allow us the flexibility, capacity and scalability to do anything we throw at it.
2) We put our new server on the Cloudflare network. This adds another layer of protection for our site, it puts the dapps behind a robust Web App Firewall (WAF), and it accelerates mobile page loading speeds.
3) We finished developing the frontend of the dapp site which will host our suite of dapps. If you navigate to dint.finance, you’ll see it returns a message from our nginx server in the data center. The dapp is there, it’s just not facing the public yet.
4) We published our whitepaper. If you haven’t read through it yet, you can find it at https://dint.info.
5) We’ve been working on Search Engine Optimization (SEO). One thing you'll notice is if you Google dint.info you'll see the search results now show all of the meta data from out site. As part of this effort, dint.info will also be undergoing a face lift with data optimization.
6) Our Staking Dapp is complete. We've certified the dapp on several browsers and hardware platforms. Testing is done and staking is ready for launch.
7) Our Decentralized Exchange is complete. We finished testing that this week. We are going to deploy the exchange after few weeks later of launch.
8) Our Farming Dapp Smart Contract is still being coded. We expect the Smart Contract to be complete in the next few days. The front end is complete. Once the contract is done it will go through testing. Functions like wallet connect are already tested, so our focus will be on testing farming functions. Probably three days of testing which does not include contingency.
Things we have been spending a lot of time on are enhancements that will make our exchange really attractive to project teams who are looking for good exchanges to list their projects on.
Our code will allow farming for projects with or without the token minting function enabled, it will allow farming of pool tokens from multiple exchanges, and it includes a linear and exponential rewards feature that enables project developers to customize their farming APY pay schedule. These will make our exchange really competitive.
9) We are still creating the dapp tutorials. Our goal is to have all of the information you need to use our dapp platform already at your fingertips when we launch. Video tutorials will be available shortly after launch.
10) We’ve applied to be listed on CoinGecko and expect to be listed early next week. CMC will be applied in September.
As you can see, we’ve been very focused on preparing and refining our platform. As always, we thank you for your patience as we get closer to launch. it’s been a very rewarding experience for the entire DINT team and we couldn't be happier you are here to enjoy the ride with us.
The DINT Project Team